PHLL 2021 Spring Registration Open 12/26/2020 @ https://www.pinoleherculesll.org
As we near the end of 2020, it is time to reflect on the year that was, but perhaps more importantly, it is time to plan for 2021. While we had no Little League season this past year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and while much is still unknown about how a potential Spring Little League season might unfold, PHLL is taking steps to be prepared so that we will be ready when the time comes to play.
Access to our fields is controlled by the school district, so until the WCCUSD opens the fields we cannot use them. We also are waiting for guidance from County Health Services on how youth sports in general will work once they are permitted. We await their decisions before we can start, but here is some initial information on registration and regulations for the 2021 season as we have them now.
Please review important eligibility information: PHLL 2021 Spring Registration League Age, Divisions of Play, Residency Documentation, and Equipment and League Age Charts: Baseball and Softball League Age Charts
To register for 2021 Spring: Registration
- Wait list policy: Wait list is on a first come first serve basis. Your spot is not guaranteed. If you are accepted from the wait list, you will be notified via email
- Three records for Proof of Residency required: LL Residency and School Attendance Eligibility
- Late fee $50 for registration after 3/1/2021
- Volunteer fee $100 per family refundable after end of season with completion of volunteer service
- Volunteer Team Managers approved by Board of Directors will be refunded registration fee of one player on their team after end of season
- Family Discount: Second Participant $25, Third Participant $25, Fourth participant $50
- Baseball Junior $100 Refund after end of season for returning PHLL players from 2020
- Players will be required to provide their own bat, batting helmet, and fielder glove
- PHLL will provide each player a hat and jersey
- PHLL “A Safety Awareness Program” (ASAP) plan include coronavirus mitigation plan
Questions: [email protected]